We can enjoy plenty of activities along with some games, but there are some really special games which are explained here:
Punto Banco Explanation
Punto Banco is a simple game that can be learned quickly. Because the rules of the game can sometimes differ slightly per casino, we would like to advise you to first study the applicable rules before starting the game.
This way you avoid unpleasant surprises while playing and unnecessary loss of money. In general, Punto Banco is played as follows, with the main goal being to get as close to 9 as possible:
The game is played with 6 to 8 decks of playing cards, so with a total of 6 x 52 = 312 playing cards. Cards with numbers have the same values as written on them, except for the card with number 10. An Ace is worth 1 point and all pictures and the ten are 0 points.
How do you play Punto Banco?
- You choose a bet that you place on Banco (bank or dealer), Punto (player) or Tie.
- When you have bet, Punto and Banco both receive two playing cards.
- Now you add the points to see who can come closest to 9, because this one wins. Only the last number counts. So if you have a 7 and an 8, which together has a value of 15, then you have 5 points (tens will be canceled). If you play two records, you end up with 0 points.
- It is possible that the Banco or Punto has obtained 8 or 9 points with these 2 cards: a so-called “natural”. No more cards are then dealt.
- When will more cards be dealt?
Before we answer this question, it is important that you realize that there is a dealer who shares and knows all the rules exactly. The importance for you to know all the rules exactly is not very great because the course of the game cannot be influenced by either you or the dealer.Punto actions:
* Punto has 0 – 5 points and in this case receives a third card, except when Banco has 8 or 9 points.
* Punto has 6 or 7 points and does not receive any more cards. Banco gets another card if it has 5 or less points.
* Punto has 8 or 9 points and in this case does not receive any more cards. Banco will also no longer receive a card in this situation.Banco actions:
* Banco has 0, 1, 2 points and in this case gets a third card except when Banco has 8 or 9 points.
* Banco has 3 points and in this case receives a third card unless the third Punto card was an 8 or Punto has 8 or 9 points.
* Banco has 4 points and receives a third card when Punto has had a third card and the value of this card was 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7.
* Banco has 5 points and receives a third card when Punto has had a third card and the value of this card was 4, 5, 6, or 7.
* Banco has 6 points and always passes when Punto has passed. Banco does take a card when Punto has had a third card and the value of this card was 6 or 7.
* Banco has 7 points and always passes
* Banco has 8 or 9. Both Punto and Banco no longer receive a card.